Asymmetric open toe shoes with laces with wooden heels.
Also available in pink and white.
Prices quoted on the website are excluding VAT, applicable customs duties and shipping costs. VAT and shipping costs vary depending on the destination county and preferred delivery method and will be calculated and added at checkout.
Cost of shipping
Standard: 2-3 business days: £5 (UK Packet) Express: 1 business day: £15 (DHL Overnight)
Standard: 2-4 business days: £10 (DHL) Express: 1-3 business days: £20 (DHL Express Worldwide)
Express: 3-5 business days: £20 (DHL Express Worldwide)
Express: 3-5 business days: £35 (DHL International)
Rest of The World:
Standard: 2-4 business days: £30 (DHL International)
Please not that we cannot guarantee estimated delivery times during sales and busy holiday seasons and/or due to potential custom clearance delays.
If we have not delivered your order within 21 days from the estimated delivery date, excluding international orders, you have the right to cancel the order. If you place an international order, Awake will not be responsible for delays caused by customs.
For security reasons all our shipments require a signature at delivery.
Awake is not liable for incomplete deliveries however they may be caused, but we will make sure you receive the missing pieces as soon as possible. If we have not delivered the outstanding pieces within 21 days from the estimated delivery date, you are entitled to cancel the outstanding pieces from your order.
Taxes and duties
The customer is responsible for payment of all applicable customs duties and charges, and in accordance with the applicable local laws.
If your order is being shipped outside of the UK or EU, then you may need to pay customs duty and other import taxes in order to receive your order. The shipping company will notify you that your online shop order is being held at your country’s customs and that you’ll need to pay duties and other applicable taxes to the local customs agency, and where relevant, request necessary information for customs clearance. There could be a delay in delivering your order if you don’t pay the charges immediately. Paying any customs duty and/or import taxes are your responsibility, and the local authorities will hold your order until you have paid the charges.
Please note that if you are requesting a refund for an item you paid duty for, we are unable to refund the duty as it is not collected by us. Duty is refunded by your local customs upon your direct request to them. We are unable to request the refund of your duty on your behalf.
Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. We recommend contacting your local customs office for current charges before you make an order, to avoid any unexpected charges. If for any reason you don’t pay the import or duty charges, then we have the right to charge you for any additional costs that might be charged to us because of this.
Return of products
If you have changed your mind and wish to make a return for refund or exchange, you can make a return within 30 days of receiving your order.
Before you decide to make a return, we’d like you to know that we will only accept returns for the pieces that are in a new, unused and saleable condition, and with all tags attached. So, all shoes need to have no scratches on the soles or marks on the shoe box and must be sent back to us with an extra layer of packaging to avoid damage when they are being delivered. Our team will check for wear and tear when we receive a returned item, and you will only qualify for a return or exchange after the returned items have passed these checks.
If you believe you have received a faulty item then you can make a return or an exchange within 30 days after your purchase date. Faulty items are items that are received damaged, or when a manufacturing fault occurs within 30 days of purchase.
We have the right to refuse a return if we feel you are abusing our returns policy by making repeated returns.
Please note that we do not offer refunds on sale items. For sale items up to 50%, we can offer an exchange of size, if available. Sale of items 50% off and more is final. ARCHIVE SALE: all sales are final. No returns, refunds, credit notes or exchanges are available. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.
1. Place the product in the original shipping box. Items should be returned within the 30-day period referred to above.
2. Refer to the bottom of the page menu, and click Return portal. Please follow the prompts.
If you placed your order before 1 of May 2021, the return portal will not work for you. Instead, please contact us at email@example.com to let us know that you'd like to make a return and please explain the reason for the return. Please quote your order number and the item name and code and we will provide you with more information.
3. Our customer service will send you the pre-paid return label that you would need to print and attach to the box.
4. Attach the returns label to the outside of the box. If you are using the original box, make sure you have removed the other shipping labels from the outside of the box.
5. Book a collection calling the number provided along with the return label or drop your parcel in an allocated courier point.
6. Affix the shipping label and for international returns, customs forms to the outside of the parcel and mark as “RETURNED GOODS - OF NO COMMERCIAL VALUE” to prevent the parcel being held in customs or refused on delivery. Ensure you keep and provide us with your tracking number, so we can monitor your return.
7. Once we receive the returned item that you’d like to exchange, our team will check for wear and tear and that the item is in new, unused and saleable condition. Once approved, we will email you and refund you within 30 days following receipt of the returned item. Please note that original postage and packaging cost is not refundable.
8. You will receive your refund in the original account corresponding to the original payment method. We won’t make refunds to a third party. International customs duties and sales taxes are not refunded.
Exchange of products
We only offer size exchanges on the same product. Where available, replacement items will be dispatched within 30 working days. If your chosen replacement size is not in stock, you will automatically be refunded in accordance with the terms above and notified by email. For alternative items, please place a new order on our website.
ARCHIVE SALE: all sales are final. No returns, refunds, credit notes or exchanges available.
SEASONAL SALE: sale of items 50% off or more is final - returns, refunds, credit notes or exchanges not available. For sale items up to 50% off, we offer an exchange of size or credit note.
While we strive to ship your order as soon as possible, please kindly note that due to an increased amount of orders during our the sale period there may be a delay in dispatch.