Prices quoted in the website exclude VAT (added at the checkout if you are a UK resident) and exclude delivery costs, which will be automatically added (at the cost shown below) to the total amount due when you view the items in your shopping bag, and have selected your preferred delivery method.
Standard: 2-3 business days: £5 (UK Packet)
Express: 1 business day: £15 (DHL overnight)
Standard: 2-4 business days: £10 (DHL)
Express: 1-3 business days: £20 (DHL express worldwide)
Express: 3-5 business days: £30 (UPS)
Express: 3-5 business days: £20 (DHL express worldwide)
Express: 3-5 business days: £35 (DHL International)
Rest of The World:
Standard: 2-4 business days: £30 (DHL International)
All our deliveries are approximate and unfortunately, we can’t promise you that your order will arrive on a specific date. We are also unable to inform you in advance as to whether a delivery might be delayed because sometimes there can be delays with shipping due to customs or at busy periods like Christmas and sales times.
If we haven’t delivered your order within 21 days from the first date of delivery, excluding international orders, you have the right to cancel the order (but please allow more time for delivery around Christmas and during busy sales times). If you place an international order, we can’t be responsible for delays caused by customs.
For security reasons, so we make sure the right person gets the order, all orders must be signed for upon delivery.
We shall not be liable for incomplete deliveries however they may be caused, but we will make sure you receive the missing pieces as soon as we are able to arrange for this. If we haven’t delivered the outstanding pieces within 21 days from the first date of delivery, then you are entitled to cancel the outstanding pieces from your order.
Taxes and duties
The customer is responsible for payment of all import duties and customs charges, wherever that applies, and in accordance with the relevant local, applicable laws.
If your order is being shipped outside of the EU, then you may need to pay customs duty and other import taxes and duty charges in order to receive your order. The shipping company will contact you by phone to let you know that your online shop order is being held at your country’s customs centre and that you’ll need to make a payment to the local authorities. There could be a delay in delivering your order if you don’t pay the charges immediately. Paying any customs duty, import taxes and duty charges are your responsibility, and the local authorities will hold your order until you have paid the charges. Once you have paid, your online shop order will be delivered to you.
Please note that if you are requesting a refund for an item you paid duty for, we are unable to refund the duty as it is not collected by us. Duty is refunded by your local authorities upon your direct request to them. We are unable to request the refund of your duty on your behalf.
Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. We recommend contacting your local customs office for current charges before you make an order, to avoid any unexpected charges. If for any reason you don’t pay the import or duty charges, then we have the right to charge you for any additional costs that might be charged to us because of this.
Return of products
If you have changed your mind and wish to make a return for refund or exchange, you can make a return within 14 days of receiving your order from us. The 14 days begin to run on the day after the day on which you receive the products in respect of the relevant order.
Before you decide to make a return, we’d like you to know that we will only accept returns for the pieces that are in a new, unused and saleable condition, and with all tags attached. So, all shoes need to have no scratches on the soles or marks on the shoe box, and must be sent back to us with an extra layer of packaging to avoid damage when they are being delivered. Our team will check for wear and tear when we receive a returned item, and you will only qualify for a return or exchange after the returned items have passed these checks.
If you believe you have received a faulty item then you can make a return or an exchange within 30 days after your purchase date. Faulty items are items that are received damaged, or when a manufacturing fault occurs within 30 days of purchase.
We have the right to refuse a return if we feel you are abusing our returns policy by making repeated returns.
Please note that we do not offer refunds on sale items.
For sale items up to 50%, we can offer an exchange of size, if available.
Sale of items 50% off and more is final.
ARCHIVE SALE: all sales are final. No returns, refunds, credit notes or exchanges are available.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any inquiries.
1. Place the product in the original shipping box and fill out the Returns Form that came with your order. Items should be returned within the 14-day period referred to above.
2. Write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you’d like to make a return and please explain the reason for the return. Please quote your order number and the item name and code and we will provide you with more information.
3. Our customer service will send you the pre-paid return label that you would need to print and attach to the box.
4.Attach the returns label to the outside of the box. If you are using the original box, make sure you have removed the other shipping labels from the outside of the box.
5. Book a collection calling the number provided along with the return label or drop your parcel in an allocated courier point.
6. Affix shipping label and for international returns, customs forms to the outside of the parcel and mark as “RETURNED GOODS – OF NO COMMERCIAL VALUE” to prevent the parcel being held in customs or refused on delivery. Ensure you keep and provide us with your tracking number, so we can monitor your return.
7. Once we receive the returned item that you’d like to exchange, our team will check for wear and tear and that the item is in new, unused and saleable condition. Once approved, we will email you and refund you within 30 days following receipt of the returned item. Please note that original postage and packaging is not a refundable cost.
8. You will receive your refund in the original account attached to the original payment method, which you used. We won’t make refunds to a third party. International customs duties and sales taxes are not refunded, and nor are outgoing shipping costs.
Exchange of products
We only offer size exchanges on the same product. Where available, replacement items will be dispatched within 14 working days. If your chosen replacement size is not in stock, you will automatically be refunded in accordance with the terms above and notified by email. For alternative items, please place a new order on our website.